[Matryoshka-devel] Paper draft: On the Existence of Derivation Reduction Cores for Higher-order Horn Fragments

Sophie Tourret stourret at mpi-inf.mpg.de
Thu Feb 1 10:23:05 CET 2018

   Dear colleagues,

I would like to share the following (draft) paper that will be submitted
to IJCAR in a few days:

On the Existence of Derivation Reduction Cores for Higher-order Horn
Fragments
Sophie Tourret and Andrew Cropper
http://people.mpi-inf.mpg.de/~stourret/drafts/derivation_reduction.pdf

It is a bit of an outlier topic-wise, and only very lightly HO. We would
be grateful for any feed-back before and after the deadline and are
especially interested in knowing if there are places where we could make
things more attractive to the IJCAR audience.

Best,
   Sophie

--
Sophie Tourret
post-doctoral researcher - Automation of Logic Research Group