[Matryoshka-devel] VTSA 2018: call for applications
j.c.blanchette at vu.nl
Wed Jun 6 14:35:54 CEST 2018
The 11th edition of VTSA will take place in Nancy this summer! The program looks exciting, and participation is free (except for travel and accommodation costs).
Please contact Stephan Merz (stephan.merz at loria.fr) you have any questions.
UniGR Summer School on Verification Technology, Systems and Applications (VTSA 2018)
August 27-31, 2018, Nancy, France
The summer school on verification technology, systems & applications focuses on fundamental aspects of verification techniques, their implementation, and their use for concrete applications. It is organized by Inria Nancy, the Max-Planck-Institut für Informatik in Saarbrücken, and the Universities of Liège and of Luxembourg, and will take place at the research center Inria Nancy – Grand Est in Nancy, France, from August 27 to 31, 2018.
The following speakers have agreed to lecture at the school:
- David Basin: Formal Methods for Security Protocols
- Jean-Christophe Filliâtre: An Introduction to Deductive Program Verification
- Peter Lammich: Algorithm Verification with the Isabelle Refinement Framework
- Anca Muscholl: Distributed Synthesis
- Carsten Sinz: Bounded Model Checking of Software for Real-World Applications
Participation to the school is free to anybody holding at least a bachelor degree or equivalent; it includes the lectures, coffee and lunch breaks, and a school dinner. Attendance is limited to 40 participants. Please apply electronically by sending an email to Stephan Merz (stephan.merz at loria.fr) including
- a one-page CV,
- an application letter explaining your interest in the school and your experience in the area, and
- a copy of your bachelor (or equivalent or higher) certificate.
The deadline for application is July 8, 2018. Notification of acceptance will be given by July 11, 2018.
Full details can be found on the school Web page at https://www.mpi-inf.mpg.de/vtsa18.
More information about the matryoshka-devel