[Matryoshka-devel] CASC travel prize in THF division

Blanchette, J.C. j.c.blanchette at vu.nl
Tue Jun 12 10:25:33 CEST 2018

Hi all,

FYI: For some years now (with some gaps), I have been offering a special prize to winners of an interesting category at CASC. This year, the prize will go to the winner of the THF division:

	http://www.cs.miami.edu/~tptp/CASC/J9/

Geoff writes: "Jasmin Blanchette at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam has contributed a travel prize for the THF division. The winner will be invited to visit Jasmin's team at the university for up to one week. The (European segments of) travel and the hotel expenses will be covered by the Matryoshka project."

Since Isabelle doesn't output proofs, it won't be participating this year; and our Matryoshka provers are not yet lambda-capable, so we expect a fight between Satallax and Leo-III -- or, who knows, Vampire?

Cheers,

Jasmin