[Mpc-discuss] GNU MPC 1.0 release candidate

Brian Gladman brg at gladman.plus.com
Sat Jul 7 19:13:45 CEST 2012

On Sat, 7 Jul 2012 17:13:39 +0200
Andreas Enge <andreas.enge at inria.fr> wrote:

> We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of the first
> release candidate for GNU MPC 1.0 at
>    http://www.multiprecision.org/mpc/download/mpc-1.0.0rc1.tar.gz
>    sha1sum 9acc8a54ba4ecd0ccf172c0d07fcc218220e79a3
>
> Reports on successful installations and potential problems are very
> welcome; please include the configuration triple of your platform,
> and the gcc, gmp and mpfr versions used (these are output at the end
> of 'make check').
>
> The status of successful and failed builds can be seen at
>    http://www.multiprecision.org/index.php?prog=mpc&page=platforms
>
> In particular, we need to compile on the primary and secondary gcc
> platforms before the release.
>
> Thank you very much for your help,

The MPC release candidate builds and all tests pass for both the x64 DLL
and static library versions built with Visual Studio 2010 running on
WIndows 7 x64 (I have not tested win32 builds).

Further details are:

MPIR: include 2.5.0, lib 2.5.0
MPFR: include 3.2.0-dev, lib 3.2.0-dev
MPC: include 1.0.0rc1, lib 1.0.0rc1
C compiler: Microsoft C++ (Version 160040219)

   best regards,

      Brian Gladman