[Paradiseo-help] Paradiseo & MPI

M Swain mt.swain at ulster.ac.uk
Mer 14 Mar 13:14:49 CET 2007

I am working on a new EU FP6 project called QosCosGrid, with 11 partners, including Thomas Herault from INRIA (Orsay). The project is concerned with running MPI simulations, and one important application involves the use of an evolutionary algorithm toolbox (which should also be based on MPI).

Paradiseo is of great interest to us as it looks like well developed software with all the functionality we need. In order to evaluate the software I have downloaded a recent version. While the software was easily compiled and the basic examples do run, I cannot find any examples using MPI or ParadisEO.

On this page your documentation states that there should be two lessons for ParadisEO.
http://eodev.sourceforge.net/eo/tutorial/html/eoTopDown.html

I have three Lesson sub directories at the location mentioned (paradiseo-eo/tutorial/ParadisEO/LessonN), but unfortunately they are all empty.

Could you please make this this code available to me? I would very much like to play with it!

Best wishes,

Martin