[Paradiseo-help] Problems with Paradiseo-PEO

paradiseo-help paradiseo-help at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Lun 14 Jan 17:28:51 CET 2008

Quentin Bossard a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I have been trying to install Paradiseo-PEO but I have some problems.
> I managed to compile in kdevelop the first 3 projects in the package
> (EO, Mo, EOMO) and can run the tutorials. However when I try to
> compile the PEO project I have the following output :
>
> cd '/home/mpich2/data/paradiseo-ix86-1.0/paradiseo-peo/build' && gmake
> -k -j1 'install'
> /usr/X11R6/bin/cmake
> -H/home/mpich2/data/paradiseo-ix86-1.0/paradiseo-peo
> -B/home/mpich2/data/paradiseo- ix86-1.0/paradiseo-peo/build
> --check-build-system CMakeFiles/Makefile.cmake 0
> -- Looking for doxygen...
> -- Looking for doxygen... - found /usr/X11R6/bin/doxygen
> -- Looking for dot tool...
> -- Looking for dot tool... - found /usr/X11R6/bin/dot
> CMake Error: The "config" variable must be set on the command line to
> give the path of the install configuration file.
> gmake: *** [cmake_check_build_system] Error 255
> gmake: Target `install' not remade because of errors.
> -- Configuring done
> *** Exited with status: 2 ***
>
> I really don't understand what the config file is and how to add the path.
> Any ideas welcome.
>
> Best regards
>
> Quentin

Hello,

Paradiseo-PEO depends on the other modules (EO,MO and MOEO) . When
launching CMake for ParadisEO-EO, the "config" variable must be defined
to give the path to the file "install.cmake" (provided with the original
package). This file should contain the path to each module. From
/paradiseo-peo/build/, using ...

/ cmake ../ -Dconfig=<your absolute path to the file install.cmake>

Example: //cmake ../ -Dconfig=/home/me/paradiseo/install.cmake

/You should end up with all the configuration files required for PEO.
Finally, you'll have to achieve the compilation process.

* Another idea: launch the "installParadisEO.sh" script (I suppose you
use an Unix platform) to install automatically ParadisEO-PEO.

For further help, feel free to write us.

Best regards,
ParadisEO Team/
/