[Paradiseo-help] Problems with Paradiseo-PEO

Quentin Bossard quentin.bossard at gmail.com
Lun 14 Jan 19:34:01 CET 2008

Thank you very much / merci ! You made my day.
By curiousity (and I will have to resolve this problem once I start coding
my own code). Doing the make on paradiseo-peo built the whole code including
the tutorials.
However if I try to build the tutorials lesson by lesson, I encounter the
following problem :
cmake works but make gives an error message :
Scanning dependencies of target tspExample
[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/tspExample.dir/main.o
/home/mpich2/data/paradiseo-ix86-1.0/paradiseo-peo/tutorial/Lesson1/main.cpp:37:19:
route.h: No such file or directory
/home/mpich2/data/paradiseo-ix86-1.0/paradiseo-peo/tutorial/Lesson1/main.cpp:38:24:
route_init.h: No such file or directory

I suspect that some variables are not defined. Any ideas ?

Thanks a lot

Quentin