[Paradiseo-help] Problem with RUNNING "myFirstApplication.cpp"

Mamanfati Babanfati m.babanfati at yahoo.co.uk
Ven 11 Avr 22:15:26 CEST 2008

Gentlepersons,

  I am a student interested in implementing metaheuristic techniques such as Simulated Annealing, Tabu search........; I downloaded & Installed the following softwares:
  CMake 2.4.8, Doxygen 1.5.5 and the new ParadisEO - 1.1 (I encountered some problems initially, but later I re-installed successfully).

  In order to enjoy the power of ParadisEO, I decided to run the simple C++ application (mySimpleApplication.cpp), but I repeatedly & continuously get an error message as you can see in the ATTACHED pdf file.

  Hope you can help me sort the problem out.
  I wouldn't mind having a step-by-step solutions even if it means re-installing all the above mentioned softwares and getting step-by-step instructions on how to go about running that simple application.

  Thank alot.

  M. Babanfati.

 Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference