[Paradiseo-help] paradiseo with eclipse

paradiseo-help paradiseo-help at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Lun 14 Avr 17:53:31 CEST 2008

mattia tomasoni a écrit :
> Hello,
> my name is Mattia Tomasoni, new, enthusiastic user of the ParadiseEO
> framework.
> I would like to know if anybody could help me building a
> mySimpleApplication.cpp example from within eclipse CDT... I
> successfully compiled and executed one following the online tutorial
> ("Build a simple application using ParadisEO")... but now I need to do
> a little debugging.
>
> I created a new project in eclipse with a Main.cpp file containing
> the  mySimpleApplication.cpp code... but how do I manage to add the
> necessary includes and build it?
> Hope anybody can help...
>
> Thank you
> Mattia

Dear ParadisEO user,

At the moment there's an easy way to build your application using the
CDT properties available within Eclipse. You just have to install the
CMake version that takes the CDT generation into account. Unfortunately,
this version  is not released yet so you need to get the sources and to
compile cmake by yourself. Using it, you should end up with the good
Eclipse project and its dependencies.

The process is fully described at: http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Eclipse

Feel free to write us for any other information of for help,

Best regards,
ParadisEO team