[Paradiseo-help] help with paradiseo

FATAHI GAKIEH,KAMRAN k.fatahi at ufl.edu
Mer 30 Avr 04:48:17 CEST 2008

Dear sirs,
This Kamran Fatahi, a metaheuristics researcher. I was trying to
implement Paradiseo in win XP OS. I did the 3 steps in
http://paradiseo.gforge.inria.fr/index.php?n=Paradiseo.ParadiseoWithWindows
page at bottom of the page for  Use ParadisEO with Windows, but
unfortunately I can not test the hill_climbing module. I opened a
ms dos window using cmd.exe; then went to related directory (as
said in webpage) but I type "hill_climbing.exe" or
"hill_climbing.exe  hill_climbing.exe
..\..\examples\tsp\benchs\berlin52.tsp" , I get this message:"
line "..\..\examples\tsp\benchs\ berlin32.tsp does not exist!" .
Furthermore I tried this command :" hill_climbing @param" then it
prompts attached message.

Would you please help me what to do?
Regards,
Kamran Fatahi,
Visiting Scholar,
Center for Applied Optimization,
Dep. of Industrial & Systems Engineering
University of Florida

Kamran Fatahi,
Visiting Scholar,
Center for Applied Optimization,
Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering,
University of Florida