[Paradiseo-help] help with paradiseo

FATAHI GAKIEH,KAMRAN k.fatahi at ufl.edu
Mer 30 Avr 21:13:14 CEST 2008

Dear Sirs,
Thank you for your reply. I finally could run the lessons 1-4. the
problems was the location of .exe file for each one. They with two
other associated files(current_param and
simulated_annealing.idb)were in folder "Release" and when I copied
these files to an upper level i.e. Lesson2 for example, it worked.
I could change the param file and see the results for different
problems. all of these actions were happened in MS Dos prompt
window. I continued to pursue the tutorial
(http://paradiseo.gforge.inria.fr/index.php?n=Paradiseo.MoLesson2)
for HC, but I couldn't find where should I type those commands for
instantiating the moHC (like "Route route")? in MS Dos window?
where?
thnks,
Kamran Fatahi