[Paradiseo-help] no default constructor for class eoParser

mattia tomasoni mattiatomasoni at yahoo.it
Mar 6 Mai 10:55:29 CEST 2008

Hallo, dear ParadisEO Team.
I have some variables that are needed by the fitness function and that I cannot place inside  main_funciton.
I tried to declare an eoParser in the global scope  with the intention to initialize it in a separate function: I am successfully doing this with all the other variables I need. The problem is that all other variables have default constructors, while eoParser does not:

no matching function for call to ‘eoParser::eoParser()’

Is it possible to declare such an object outside of the main_function and still access it in there?

Thankyou for your help!