[Paradiseo-help] FWD: no default constructor for class eoParser --> SOLVED

mattia tomasoni mattiatomasoni at yahoo.it
Mar 6 Mai 11:26:11 CEST 2008

Sorry!
I found out only now about the "Getting parameters values in different function" paragraph at the end of lesson 4!
I guess there will be no need for default constructor nor global variables any more!

Thank you again!

mattia

mattia tomasoni <mattiatomasoni at yahoo.it> ha scritto: Data: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:55:29 +0200 (CEST)