[Paradiseo-help] Computaional Results

Jean-Charles Boisson Jean-Charles.Boisson at lifl.fr
Lun 9 Juin 11:36:10 CEST 2008

Sir,

    the TSP (and the other examples) are proposed as a proof of the
facility to implement metaheuristics for classical  problems easily. The
TSP problem has been tested on some instances of the TSPlib. We have
planned to make more benchmarks of the current implementation but it has
not been done yet. However, if you have made such benchmarks of the
current implementation or if you have designed our own method and
compared it to ParadisEO, do not hesitate to give a feedback to the
ParadisEO team.

Regards.

                ParadisEO Team

Kamran Fatahi a écrit :
> Dear Sirs,
> Do you have any copmutational results for implementation of Paradiseo
> on TSP benchmarks (quality and CPU time).
>
> thanks ,
> Kamran
>
> -------------
> Kamran Fatahi,
> Visiting Scholar,
> Center for Applied Optimization,
> Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering,
> University of Florida

Jean-Charles BOISSON
PhD Student in Computer Sciences
INRIA DOLPHIN Project Team
40, avenue Halley 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq Cedex FRANCE
phone: +33 (0)3.59.57.79.97 --- Email: Jean-Charles.Boisson at lifl.fr
http://www.lifl.fr/~boisson