[Paradiseo-help] PSO: range of values for each particle

mustapha khouadjia khouadjia at gmail.com
Mar 10 Mar 17:19:00 CET 2009

Hello,

For the moment, you can only define a range for the whole of PSO population.
To set an range for each particle, you should associate a generator (to
instantiate from  eoUniformGenerator <T>) for each particle with the limits
Xmin and Xmax that you must define before.  Thereafter, the generator must
be included during the creation of the population.

Regards,
--
Mostepha Redouane Khouadjia