[Paradiseo-help] Installation problems with Installer-Version running on Vista 32-Bit

Kevin kevink83 at gmx.de
Jeu 12 Mar 11:12:45 CET 2009

Thanks for your help!

Everything is working fine now!

Greetings

Kevin Kraßnitzer

Von: jeremie.humeau at gmail.com [mailto:jeremie.humeau at gmail.com] Im Auftrag
von paradiseo-help
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. März 2009 16:07
An: Kevin; paradiseo-help at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Betreff: Re: [Paradiseo-help] Installation problems with Installer-Version
running on Vista 32-Bit

Hello,

To build ParadisEO manually, in Paradiseo folder, you have to go in:
paradiseo-eo/build

Then type:
  cmake .. -G"Visual Studio 9 2008"

if you want to build paradiseo-mo or moeo, you have to type:
  cmake .. -G"Visual Studio 9 2008"
-Dconfig=(absolutePathOfParadisEOFolfer)/install.cmake

You must have your Visual Studio solutions generated.
Then you can compile its (refer to this tutorials:
http://paradiseo.gforge.inria.fr/index.php?n=Paradiseo.VisualCTutorial).
Don't forget to choose the correct mode (Release by default)
And if you use ParadisEO 1.1, you have to build the install target to copy
bench and parameter files.

Current version of ParadisEO-PEO is only usable under Unix System.

If you have others questions, fell free to contact us again.

Regards,

ParadisEO-Team