[Paradiseo-help] problem compiling my software with Paradiseo

Manuel Chica Serrano mchserrano at gmail.com
Jeu 12 Mar 12:38:24 CET 2009

Hello again,

thanks for your quick response, I really appreciate it.

I found the problem with linking... Although my code was the same three
months ago, I updated my Ubuntu Linux.
In the last version, the libxml2 package included in Paradiseo1.1 cannot be
installed so some libraries like eoutils are not compiled.

With respect to paradiseo1.2, I recognise that is quite weird. The only
change I did to the code is using moeoUnboundedArchive. My problem-specific
classes are all the same and I use your NSGA-II class. However, as I told
you in the last email, the algorithm only reaches 1 solution in the final
Pareto set.

One question.. is there any possibility or example where the Pareto front is
shown, with gnuplot for instance, at each iteration? This could help me a
lot to know how the pareto front is converging.

Thanks again for your help.

Best regards,
Manuel.