[Paradiseo-help] problem compiling my software with Paradiseo

paradiseo-help paradiseo-help at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Jeu 12 Mar 17:38:45 CET 2009

Hello,

It's strange, with many of ours systems, it works fine.
An explication: In a expression "A || B", the system must normally
interpreted A before B, but not in your case.

I recommend you to use ParadisEO 1.2,before installation, just refer to
http://gforge.inria.fr/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=7458&group_id=145&atid=663(You
have to modify "moeoArchive.h")

Kind Regards,

ParadisEO Team