[Paradiseo-help] PARADISEO

Tugrul Talaslioglu talaslioglu at cu.edu.tr
Lun 27 Avr 13:19:08 CEST 2009

To whom it may concern,

I am interested your programme called PARADISEO, particularly related to
model of multi-objective optimization. The one disadvantage for me regarding
with PARADISEO  is its requiring a unix system for multiple computers. I am
unfamiliar with this operational system. May I request you a help about
which version of unix system to be used and how it is installed.

I look forward your reply,

Best regards,

Asst. Prof. Dr. Tugrul TALASLIOGLU
Tel  :+90.328.8250099, Fax:+90.328.8250097
GSM:+90.537.3106717
Korkut Ata University, Technical Training College of Osmaniye,
Osmaniye/TURKEY