[Paradiseo-help] Statistics in paradiseo-mo

Brise Sarasola bsarasola at gmail.com
Mar 7 Juil 13:34:56 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am using paradiseo-mo and I need some help with the statistics. I
was trying to do something similar to what is done in paradiseo-eo
according to the tutorial (eoCheckPoint, eoStat and eoMonitor), but I
couldn't find equivalent classes in paradiseo-mo. I am using a
modification of VNS which runs under a moSolContinue condition.

I have seen a class moLSCheckPoint, but the constructor accepts a
moMove instead of a continuator, I think it's not what I need.

Could you give me some hints on how to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help,
Briseida