[Paradiseo-help] Instalation

paradiseo-help team paradiseo-help at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Mer 15 Juil 10:25:44 CEST 2009

Dear ParadisEO user,

It seems that there is a compiler erros which prevent from creating one
of the executable files that cmake runs as a test.
First, could you enter in a shell prompt the following commands
/
mpdboot
mpdallexit/

If these commands execute successfully, could you then go to
/
/Users/pecorajr/paradiseo-1.2.1/paradiseo-peo/build/test/

then type,
/
make

/and tell us what seems to be the trouble.

Kind regards
ParadisEO help team.