[Paradiseo-help] (sans objet)

Dongsheng Che dongshengche at gmail.com
Lun 27 Juil 22:43:43 CEST 2009

To whom it may concern,

I just installed unix version of paradiseo 1.2.1 by following installation
instruction. After I installed, I tried to understand how these each of
these four modules works by looking at examples. I looked at the online
tutorials but it was hard to follow, what I mean is that where is source
codes and where are executable files. I just saw soruce files are under the
src folder and executable file are under build folder, and but I
was wounderign  how you organized these structures, where should I place my
source codes, as well as executable?

I hope there is new version of tutorial with clear explain.

--
Best regards.

Sincerely yours,

Dongsheng Che, PhD