[Paradiseo-help] (sans objet)

Dongsheng Che dongshengche at gmail.com
Mar 28 Juil 06:32:17 CEST 2009

Hi,

I tried to compiled a mysimpleapplication project provided online, but gave
me some errors as follows,

Linking CXX executable mySimpleApplication
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -leo
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [mySimpleApplication] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/mySimpleApplication.dir/all] Error 2

Thanks!

DS

Email: donshengche at gmail.com