[Paradiseo-help] (sans objet)

paradiseo-help at lists.gforge.inria.fr paradiseo-help at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Mar 28 Juil 15:17:14 CEST 2009

Dear ParadisEO user,

This happens usually when the path you specified to ParadisEO is
erroneous. Please check the path to ParadisEO installation directory in
your install.cmake file by replacing myDirectory in the next line by the
path to ParadisEO

/SET(PARADISEO_DIR "myDirectory" CACHE PATH "ParadisEO directory" FORCE)/

As to your previous question about the structure of the tutorials in
ParadisEO, we have separate folders for sources and executables.
Basically, you specify a CMakeLists.txt in which you indicate where the
source files are, that you place in your application folder then you
place yourself in the build directory and type the following commands:
cmake ..
make

The mySimpleApplication folder is a usual structure of an application
using ParadisEO.

Kind regards,
ParadisEO help team.