[Paradiseo-help] Memory management

Clément Perrod clement.perrod at gmail.com
Mar 28 Juil 20:32:15 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 6:20 PM, <paradiseo-help at lists.gforge.inria.fr> wrote:
> Could you tell us what was the problem and how did you manage to solve it?
> It might be helpful to some other users.
>
> Kind regards.

As I said the problem disapeared. I did nothing: I just tried
simulated annealing, tabu search and then I tried again genetic
algorithm and genetic algorithm with simulated annealing and they were
no more memory leak.

I had this memory leak during a week but maybe it was an internal
problem with my own computer... because right now I don't know where
it can come from!

Sorry,

--
Clément Perrod