[Paradiseo-help] [paradiseo-Bugs][8577] Bad behavior description in moeoDominanceDepthFitnessAssignment.h

paradiseo-bugs at gforge.inria.fr paradiseo-bugs at gforge.inria.fr
Mar 22 Sep 11:20:40 CEST 2009

Bugs item #8577, was opened at 22/09/2009 09:10
Category: None
Group: 1.2.*
>Resolution: Fixed

Initial Comment:
In the following path:
ROOT/paradiseo-moeo/src/fitness/moeoDominanceDepthFitnessAssignment.h

You can find the exception code below:

throw std::runtime_error("Problem with the number of objectives in moeoNonDominatedSortingFitnessAssignment");

As you have done a lot of updates regarding the class names and code structures in the new version of ParadisEO (I mean 1.2.1), I think that the object name "moeoNonDominatedSortingFitnessAssignment" is either wrong or obsolete and should be replaced by "moeoDominanceDepthFitnessAssignment".

Date: 22/09/2009 09:20

Message:
Yes, you are right.
I replace the error message. It will be correct in the futur version of ParadisEO.

Thanks