[Paradiseo-help] Continuous problems

Isabelle Graichen Isabelle.Graichen at math.tu-freiberg.de
Jeu 8 Oct 11:33:15 CEST 2009

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm a PhD student at the University of Mining and Technology in
Freiberg, Germany. On the conference MIC 2009 I heard from your
paradiseo framework. Now I want to optimize a continuous problem with a
solution-based metaheuristics (simulated annealing preferred). Is there
any tutorial for a continuous problem for your paradiseo framework or
could you send me a small example in which you optimize a continuous
problem with a solution-based metaheuristic please? I did only find
under Contribution the ZDT problems and the DTLZ problems which are
solved with population-based metaheuristics.

Thank you for your help.

Yours faithfully,

Isabelle Graichen
* *