[Paradiseo-help] installation problems

Oláh Péter tussky at hotmail.com
Lun 12 Oct 18:47:35 CEST 2009

Hi!

It's WinXP professional 32bit version.The VS is version 9 2008 (professional edition) and the Cmake is V2.6.4,the ParadiEO is V1.2.The error message is : An error is occured : [code=1] [Not proper function] , Impossible to complete the install of ParadisEO-EO.

The compilation mode is Normal = Release.

Thanks!

Péter Oláh