[Paradiseo-help] continous variable problem

Gael Reinaudi gael at phys.columbia.edu
Mar 12 Jan 22:22:10 CET 2010

Hi,
thanks for your answer.
If I may ask your opinion on one last detail:

 From wich example should I start and modify to optimize a real valued
functor?
I mean:
- from one of the genetic examples (real valued) then I try to switch
the algorithm part,
- or, from one of the hill-climbing example (discrete), then I try to
define real-value classes and functors ?

thanks for your help,
Gael

--
Dr. Gael Reinaudi