[Paradiseo-help] ParadisEO and Eclipse IDE

Rodrigo faccioli rodrigo.faccioli at gmail.com
Mer 20 Jan 14:34:59 CET 2010

Hello,

Firstly, thanks for help. Now, ParadisEO was installed correctly.

However, I want to know how can I import the ParadisEO for Eclipse IDE
through cmake. I read in
http://paradiseo.gforge.inria.fr/index.php?n=Paradiseo.CmakeGenerators .
Hence,  I ran the command line below:

faccioli at faccioli-laptop:~/workspace/paradiseo-1.2.1$ cmake -G"Eclipse CDT4
- Unix Makefiles"
CMake Error: The source directory "/home/faccioli/workspace/paradiseo-1.2.1"
does not appear to contain CMakeLists.txt.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

My ask is: How can I create the CMakeLists.txt file? When I read the
installParadiseo.sh file, I see the option for Kdeveloper. Must I execute
the same procedure? Such as, I need to create a option in
installParadiseo.sh for it.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.

--