[Paradiseo-help] About MoveIncrEval in Hill Climbing

Ronan Trépos Ronan.Trepos at toulouse.inra.fr
Mer 10 Fév 20:37:15 CET 2010

Dear Paradiseo community,

I'm just starting with Paradiseo and I need to implement an Hill Climbing.
I was looking at the tutorial on hill cimbing implementation for QA Problem.
http://paradiseo.gforge.inria.fr/index.php?n=Paradiseo.QAPMO

But I can't use an incremental evaluation and need to evaluate each
solution.
I did not see a hill climbing constructor without the incremental
evaluation.
How can i do please ? I did not see specific documentation for this,
pehraps I did not find it,
in that case please tell me where it is.

Otherwise, paradiseo seems very good to me.

In avance thank you
Ronan Trépos

--
Trépos Ronan