[Paradiseo-help] Second call for Papers - Special session on Multiobjective Optimization at META-2010
arnaud.liefooghe at lifl.fr
Jeu 22 Avr 15:04:37 CEST 2010
Special session on Multiobjective Optimization
as a part of
International Conference on Metaheuristics and Nature Inspired Computing
October 28-30, 2010 - Djerba, Tunisia
- Submission (2-page abstract): May 15, 2010
- Notification of acceptance: July 15, 2010
- Camera-ready version: September 15, 2010
- Conference: October 28-30, 2010
The scope of the special session includes (but is not limited to):
- Adaptation of metaheuristics to multiobjective optimization: local
search, simulated annealing, tabu search, iterated local search,
evolutionary algorithms, swarm optimization, scatter search.
- Algorithmic aspects of metaheuristics for multiobjective optimization:
search strategies, fitness assignment, diversity preservation, elitism,
constraint handling, implementation issues, analysis.
- Hybridization with other techniques: hybrid metaheuristics for
multiobjective optimization, cooperation with exact approaches, interaction
with multicriteria decision making.
- Performance assessment of metaheuristics for multiobjective optimization:
new performance indicators, theoretical properties and relation between
- Theoretical aspectsof metaheuristics for multiobjective optimization:
landscape analysis, problem properties.
- Application of metaheuristics for multiobjective optimization to academic
and real-world multiobjective optimization problems: transportation,
scheduling, timetabling, bioinformatics.
Submission of papers should be in shape of a 2-page abstract (including
figures, tables, and references). Templates are available on the website:
Extended versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in
the following journals: COR (Computers and Operations Research), ITOR
(International Transactions in Operational Research), JMMA (Journal of
Mathematical Modelling and Algorithms).
Program Committee (to be completed)
- Matthieu Basseur, University of Angers (FR)
- Clarisse Dhaenens, University of Lille (FR)
- José R. Figueira, Technical University of Lisbon (PT)
- Carlos Fonseca, University of Algarve (PT)
- Laetitia Jourdan, INRIA Lille – Nord Europe (FR)
- Nicolas Jozefowiez, University of Toulouse (FR)
- Francisco Luna, University of Malaga (ES)
- Thibaut Lust, University of Mons (BE)
- Julian Molina, University of Malaga (ES)
- Ricardo Takahashi, Federal University of Minas Gerais (BR)
- Arnaud Liefooghe, University of Coimbra (PT)
- Luis Paquete, University of Coimbra (PT)
-------------- section suivante --------------
Une pièce jointe HTML a été nettoyée...
Plus d'informations sur la liste de diffusion Paradiseo-help