[Paradiseo-help] - Re: Island Model for NSGAII - Found word(s) list error in the Text body

Dr. Mohammad Hamdan hamdan at yu.edu.jo
Dim 2 Mai 20:16:30 CEST 2010

Thanks for the help.

Regards

Mohammad

-----Original Message-----
From: paradiseo-help [mailto:paradiseo-help at lists.gforge.inria.fr]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 10:53 AM
To: Mohammad Hamdan
Subject: - Re: [Paradiseo-help] Island Model for NSGAII - Found word(s) list
error in the Text body

Dear Mohammad Hamdan,

Thank you for your interest in ParadisEO.
First, let us remind that the aim of the ParadisEO framework is not to
provide a specific implementation required by some users, but rather to
provide them very useful components in order to help them to design and
develop their own metaheuristics with a minimum effort.
With regards to your specific need, please refer to the ParadisEO's
website, there exists several things to help you:
- a tutorial that explains how to implement NSGA-II for a continuos
multiobjective problem (very similar to the ones from the ZDT family)
http://paradiseo.gforge.inria.fr/index.php?n=Paradiseo.MoeoLesson1
- a contribution provided for the ZDT family, where an implementation of
NSGA-II is given as an example to solve such problems
http://paradiseo.gforge.inria.fr/index.php?n=Contributions.ZDT
- a tutorial on a how to how to design a parallel evolutionary algorithm
with an island model, together with a lot of examples that just need to
be adapted to your particular case (a moeoAlgo instead of a eoAlgo)
http://paradiseo.gforge.inria.fr/index.php?n=Paradiseo.PeoLesson5
- don't forget to take a look on the API
http://paradiseo.gforge.inria.fr/index.php?n=Paradiseo.API

We hope to have been helpful, please do not hesitate to contact us if
you have any question.
Sincerely,
The Paradise team