[Paradiseo-help] Problem installing Paradiseo under Windows

Lawrence Normie lrnormie at gerontech.org.il
Mar 6 Juil 13:44:49 CEST 2010

Thanks for the prompt reply. The CMake version I installed is  2.8.1. I have
made some progress with the installation on my desktop ( but it still
refuses to install on the notebook). I have changed the CMake version to
2.6, and also installed Gnu-plot and DOxygen (neither of which are mentioned
on your installation instructions, but are flagged as errors in the log
file).

Thanks,

Lawrence