[Paradiseo-help] Suggestions for Modification?

Arnaud Liefooghe arnaud.liefooghe at univ-lille1.fr
Lun 4 Oct 09:33:31 CEST 2010

Dear Paul,

The easiest way to normalize your solutions before evaluation is to perform
this after your variation operators. What I could suggest is to create a
function "normalize" in your EOT and to call it right after your own classes
for crossover and/or mutation (this also depends on your crossover and
mutation rates).

Best regards,
The ParadisEO team