[Paradiseo-help] [paradiseo-Bugs][8577] Bad behavior description in moeoDominanceDepthFitnessAssignment.h

paradiseo-bugs at gforge.inria.fr paradiseo-bugs at gforge.inria.fr
Mer 14 Sep 13:33:10 CEST 2011

Bugs item #8577, was changed at 22/09/2009 11:10 by Arnaud Liefooghe
You can respond by visiting:
https://gforge.inria.fr/tracker/?func=detail&atid=663&aid=8577&group_id=145

Category: None
Group: 1.2.*
Resolution: Fixed

Initial Comment:
In the following path:
ROOT/paradiseo-moeo/src/fitness/moeoDominanceDepthFitnessAssignment.h

You can find the exception code below:

throw std::runtime_error("Problem with the number of objectives in moeoNonDominatedSortingFitnessAssignment");

As you have done a lot of updates regarding the class names and code structures in the new version of ParadisEO (I mean 1.2.1), I think that the object name "moeoNonDominatedSortingFitnessAssignment" is either wrong or obsolete and should be replaced by "moeoDominanceDepthFitnessAssignment".

Comment By: Jérémie Humeau (jhumeau)
Date: 22/09/2009 11:20

Message:
Yes, you are right.
I replace the error message. It will be correct in the futur version of ParadisEO.

Thanks