[Paradiseo-help] Problem in ParadisEO-PEO Peo:finalize()

Jesun Sahariar Firoz jesunsahariar at gmail.com
Jeu 6 Oct 16:59:59 CEST 2011

bonjour,

Currently we are facing a problem while running multistartMO program using
two connected PCs. After a lot of debugging, we have found out that, the
problem lies in
joinThreads() function in thread.cpp which is called from joinRunners ()
function in  Peo:finalize() of peo_fin.cpp.  The problem is:Individual
threads running in
different machines were unable to join the final pool for deletion. As a
result we  failed to get updated result from different machines.  Can you
assist us in this matter?

Thanks in advance.

*Jesun Sahariar Firoz*