[Paradiseo-help] Installation Problem

Gokhan Kirlik gkirlik at ku.edu.tr
Sam 11 Aou 19:34:58 CEST 2012

Dear Paradiseo Team,

I want to install Paradiseo-1.2.1 on 32-bit Linux operation system (Ubuntu
11.10). Although, I tried to install again and again, installation
was interrupted with the same error. I attached the error log file and
terminal outputs. How can solve this installation problem?

Best Regards
Gokhan Kirlik

 ### ParadisEO install starting .... ###

Installing the environment for ParadisEO...Note that the librairies
"libxml2" and "mpich2" required for ParadisEO are provided with this
package. To avoid build and test reports to be sent to our repository,
please stop the program and restart it using the --skipdart option.

        # STEP 1
                --> Unpacking libxml2 (required for ParadisEO) ...
        # STEP 1 OK

        # STEP 2
                --> Unpacking mpich2 (required for ParadisEO) ...
        # STEP 2 OK

        # STEP 3
                --> Installing Paradiseo-EO. Please wait ...

                --> Error when installing Paradiseo-EO

  An error has occured : impossible to install Paradiseo-EO.See
/home/gkirlik/Downloads/paradiseo-1.2.1/logs/install-paradiseo.20120811202125.log
for more details