[Paradiseo-help] size population in flow shop problem

Arnaud Liefooghe arnaud.liefooghe at univ-lille1.fr
Mar 28 Aou 08:29:37 CEST 2012

Hello,

I guess you already followed the tutorial about the bi-objective flow-shop scheduling problem at the following URL: http://paradiseo.gforge.inria.fr/index.php?n=Doc.Tutorials

In order to modify the population size, you have several options:
1/ modify directly in the code (check the main file, FlowShopEA.cpp)
2/ modify the parameter file and launch "./FlowShopEA @FlowShopEA.param"
3/ give the population as argument of the executable file "./FlowShopEA --popSize=100"

Best,
Arnaud

--
Arnaud Liefooghe
Maître de conférences (associate professor)