[Paradiseo-help] Help running flow shop problems

Karen Lucía Pérez Vega kpvega at hotmail.com
Jeu 30 Aou 06:10:31 CEST 2012

Hello!

I'm trying to use the pariseo software to run the problems that is on the examples folder of the installer for the flow shop problem minimizing makespan and total tardiness, but every time I change the benchmark to use, I get results that I don't think are right for the problem. For instance, I use the benchmark "100_05_01.txt" and I'm still getting results for 20 jobs and I can't understand what's wrong, because I Think I have followed all the instruction on he quick start information and the tutorial for lesson 2.

I hope you can help me, because the information will help me very much on the investigation I'm doing for my master's degree.

Thank you!

Karen