[Paradiseo-help] Help running flow shop problems

Arnaud Liefooghe arnaud.liefooghe at univ-lille1.fr
Jeu 30 Aou 09:06:45 CEST 2012

Dear Karen,

A possible way of checking if this is the right benchmark file that is used is to check the status file which is created by the executable file.
It contains all the parameters that are actually used by the algorithm the last time it was run.

In order to give a specific instance file as a parameter, you have three options:
1) Modify the source code
2) ./FlowShopEA --BenchmarkFile=the/path/to/instance/file
3) modify the param file and ./FlowShopEA @FlowShopEA.param

Best,
Arnaud