[Paradiseo-help] Trying to get paradiseo to work

anonymous01 anonymous01 at inria.fr
Ven 26 Oct 10:27:57 CEST 2012

Dear André,

I send you an example which can be compiled with Code::Blocks.

Before:

tar -xzf CodeBlocks_ParadisEO.tar.gz
cd CodeBlocks_ParadisEO/build
cmake -G"CodeBlocks - Unix Makefiles" ..

With Code::Blocks:

File->open...   and select CodeBlocks_ParadisEO/build/ParadisEO.cbp
Select build target: exe

In the src directory there is a simple example (main.cpp)

Regards,

Clive