[Paradiseo-help] problem with time display

Sophie Jacquin sophie.jacquin at inria.fr
Mer 10 Avr 10:21:50 CEST 2013

Dear Sir ,

I'm using paradiseo eo, I built my project using the templates offered in Lesson 5 of the corresponding course.
I let my program run for more than two hours but after 3000/ 5000 secondes I have some problem with the time display. In fact at that time, the time value displayed for the generation x is smaller than that displayed for the generation x-1 and then all the values ​​of time are integers.

Do you have an idea of what can create this problem?

Best regards,

Sophie Jacquin