[Paradiseo-help] Use of ParadisEO in native Visual Studio C++ projects

Manuel Chica Serrano manuel.chica at softcomputing.es
Jeu 25 Avr 16:53:54 CEST 2013

Dear all,

I have been using your Paradiseo framework (MO and MOEO libraries) for a
couple of years. I am really happy with its use and again, congrats for
your work!

I need to use the library for a new project and I need to develop it under
Visual Studio 2010 by programming in native C++. Is it possible to use the
libraries of Paradiseo under these circunstamces? Is there any manual on
how to compile and link the library for this kind of projects?

Thanks so much in advance.

Regards
MC