[Paradiseo-help] [Paradiseo-users] About constrained NSGA-II

mustapha reda senouci mrsenouci at yahoo.fr
Mer 1 Mai 12:58:29 CEST 2013

Thanks guys
for the replies.

In fact, my question was about constraint-handling
methods that are available in ParadisEO-MOEO. Specifically, in the case of NSGA-II
algorithm, the penalty method could be used. But, it was
reported that the constrained-dominance approach proposed by the authors of
NSGA-II performs much better than some other constraint-handling approach. I
was wondering if the constrained-dominance approach is available in ParadisEO-MOEO.

Regards,
Senouci

Message: 1