[Paradiseo-help] Help pardisEO-GPU

samir hadj hadjar.sam at gmail.com
Lun 20 Mai 11:01:01 CEST 2013

hi , i try to install paradiEO-gpu in my computer , i installed CUDA , and
i have gcc installed, but i have all time the same error

 Error when installing Paradiseo-EO
impossible to install Paradiseo-EO.See
/home/shadjar/ParadiSEO-GPU-1.1/logs/install-paradiseo-gpu.20130520090305.log

Could not find module FindOpenMP.cmake or a configuration file for package
  OpenMP

 echo "cmake ../  -GUnix Makefiles -DENABLE_MINIMAL_CMAKE_TESTING=TRUE "
"cmake ../ -GUnix Makefiles -DENABLE_MINIMAL_CMAKE_TESTING=TRUE "
RETURN_CODE : 0
     [1-3] Run CMake using generator Unix Makefiles OK
[execute_cmd][End][09:03:13]
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:46 (FIND_PACKAGE):
  Could not find module FindOpenMP.cmake or a configuration file for package
  OpenMP.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindOpenMP.cmake or set OpenMP_DIR to
the directory containing a CMake configuration file for OpenMP.  The file
will
  have one of the following names:

    OpenMPConfig.cmake
    openmp-config.cmake

I join a log error file with my mail , thank you