[Paradiseo-help] Help pardisEO-GPU

Johann Dréo johann at dreo.fr
Lun 20 Mai 18:56:16 CEST 2013

On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 11:01 AM, samir hadj <hadjar.sam at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi , i try to install paradiEO-gpu in my computer , i installed CUDA ,
and i have gcc installed, but i have all time the same error

It's normal, the error messages are not supposed to changes randomly at
each try.

> Could not find module FindOpenMP.cmake or a configuration file for package
>   OpenMP

It could not find the FindOpenMP.cmake file, which -- on my system -- it is
provided with the "cmake-data" package.

>   Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindOpenMP.cmake or set OpenMP_DIR to
the directory containing a CMake configuration file for OpenMP.

If you know you have this file on your system, just adjust the
CMAKE_MODULE_PATH environment variable to find FindOpenMP.cmake or set
OpenMP_DIR to the directory containing it.

--
Johann