[Paradiseo-help] ParadisEO in QT with Windows SDT & .Net 4.0, path setting.

Legato Enarsson mikael880404 at hotmail.com
Jeu 23 Mai 22:15:18 CEST 2013

Hello!
Though this is not a question directly related to ParadisEO, I thought that it would be best to go to the source.
In short, I just installed ParadisEO & tried to set the PATH to the install directory in the environment variables, but the include command doesn't see, to be able to find the files.
If you could tell me how to set the PATH correctly, I would be eternally grateful!
SIncerely yours
Legato né Mikael