[Paradiseo-help] Hi, questions about setting the genome in EO/paradiseO

Zhuoran Zhao zhuoran at utexas.edu
Ven 24 Mai 21:25:10 CEST 2013

Hi,
I am a student from University of Texas, Austin.
I am a research assistant in Professor Andreas Gerstlauer's group.
Currently we are going to use some MOEA frameworks to do some architecture
model calibration work.
I am very very interested in the multi-objective EA lib paradisEO, but I do
have a question:

As in our case , each gene on a genome should be picked out from a certain
range of integer value, is there some way I could specify the range of each
individual integer type gene (or segmentation of a binary genes) in
EO/paradiseO.
I do see some examples to specify the real number gene range, could these
be applied for integer type?

Any suggestions or hints will be really helpful.

Zhuoran

--
Zhuoran Zhao
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Texas at
Other Email: zoranzhao at gmail.com
Skype: zhuoran.zhao