[Paradiseo-help] installation problems

Chiara Bordin chiara.bordin2 at unibo.it
Mar 4 Juin 14:02:32 CEST 2013

Dear Staff,
I'm trying to install the Paradiseo on my pc which has windows 2007 64bit.
I first installed the windows tool package through the tools.exe, then I restarted my pc. After that I installed the 32 bit paradiseo.exe which is compatible with 64 bit version as explained on this link http://paradiseo.gforge.inria.fr/index.php?n=Download.Download

The installation process seemed to work good, but when I try to lunch the software, an error message tells me that paradiseo.exe is not found. I searched for the .exe file inside the installation folders, in order to lunch the program, but I didn't find it. That means that it has not been created during the installation process.
I'd like to know how can I solve this problem and what was wrong in my procedure.

I look forward to hear from you,
thank you,
best regards,
Chiara Bordin

5x1000 AI GIOVANI RICERCATORI
DELL'UNIVERSITÀ DI BOLOGNA
Codice Fiscale: 80007010376
www.unibo.it/Vademecum5permille

Questa informativa è inserita in automatico dal sistema al fine esclusivo della realizzazione dei fini istituzionali dell'ente.